Lõik ülal toodud lingilt:
The House of Fabergé was founded in 1842 by Gustav Fabergé (1814-1893) in Pernau, Estonia. It blossomed under his son Carl Fabergé who took over the St. Petersburg family jewelry business in 1872. Branches in Moscow, Kiev, Odessa, and a sales-only branch in London (1903-1917) catered to elite clientele worldwide. The famous Easter eggs and decorative objects made between 1885 and 1917 are displayed in permanent and traveling museum exhibitions, are sold by reputable dealers and leading auction houses, and have been treasured by collectors for over a hundred years.